We are so passionate about sport we have made it our business! We have created a retail experience that is fun, thanks to our incredible team. There are lots of reasons to work for Intersport Elverys, but really, it is our employees that make us great. If you are a sports enthusiast or enjoy a fun working environment, then Intersport Elverys is the place for you.
At Intersport Elverys we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service as much as we celebrate our passion for sport. That’s why our engaging Sports Advisors offer a friendly and informative approach that makes Elverys so popular.
This position is available immediately, and candidates must be fully flexible, available to work weekdays and weekends.
The Sports Advisor is the face of our company to our customers. Sports Advisors are required to generate and close sales by ensuring a great experience in-store for our customers.
- Ensure every customer to our stores gets a personal and positive service experience.
- Have a full knowledge of our product catalogue (www.elverys.ie) and current promotions.
- Engage with and profile our customers to offer the best products for our customer’s needs and optimise sales.
- Use all the tools we have in the store including Assisted Selling, footwear measuring service, Footbalance, Gait Analysis, e-receipts, radio systems etc.
- Ensure that the store & support areas are clean, tidy and easy to navigate.
- Replenish stock and maintain shelves, rails, fixtures and displays to a high standard with our fantastic products and specialist brands.
- Assist with deliveries and stock handling.
- Be security conscious within the store and stock rooms – monitor potential shoplifters and follow security guidelines to deter theft and protect stock.
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement.
- Operate till and handle financial transactions. Deliver a great last impression to our customers.
- Carry out other duties as and when required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A warm, friendly and engaging personality is essential.
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact is highly desirable.
- Experience in a retail environment with a quality brand is desirable but not essential.
- Great communication skills – outgoing, energetic, and focused on delivering a great customer experience
- Initiative to undertake additional tasks as required
Additional Benefits include;
- Employee in-store discount
- Learning & Development (Online training platform, Emerging Manager program, Education Assistance, Study & Exam Leave)
- Service Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Employee Referral Program
- Momentous Life-Events/Life Milestones acknowledgement
Note: This job description is not a static document and doesn’t propose to cover every aspect of this role. Duties and responsibilities of this role may vary in the future.